Wednesday 16 February 2011

Smoking Hot Smoking Chicks






I just found out that yesterday was No Smoking Day. Which would make today, Smoking Day. So in honor of the occasion, I have prepared a gallery of the nastiest girls with the nastiest habit. For the record, I despise smoking, and girls that do it. I don’t want to smell that crap, and I’m glad they are outlawing it in public across the country. That being said, the majority of these chicks look pretty good. So if they brush their teeth and use a breath mint, I might consider letting them into my bed. Obviously this is a mix of celebrities, and people you have never heard of. Happy Smoking Day, and enjoy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan