Wednesday 5 January 2011

Zarine Khan zone

Zarine Khan zone

zarine khan, hot zarine khan, zarine khan actoress, zarine khan biography, zarine khan photos, zarine khan pics, zarine khan pictures, zarine khan veer, zarine khan wallpapers,
Ever since the promos of Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan's Veer came out, one person has been the hot topic of discussion - the film's leading lady Zarine Khan. Call it coincidence or whatever, Zarine's uncanny resemblance to Katrina Kaif is something which is hard to ignore. However, to say that she is just a clone of Katrina, would be doing gross injustice to someone who is all set to take baby steps into the world of acting. In an exclusive interview with Zarine, we rewind the clock and take you back in time to give you an insight on how a single phone call changed Zarine Khan's life completely. Read on!

My Background

I am a pucca Mumbai girl. During my childhood, we used to live in Santacruz, I now live in Bandra. I had a very normal childhood. I used to be a quiet little girl with hardly any tantrums. I used to be a very good student in school, always scoring in the range of 90% and a complete teacher's pet. Since I was such a good student, my mom wanted me to become a doctor. So I took up science and joined Rizvi College. However, due to certain family and financial problems, I couldn't complete my education.

Early days of struggle

At a very young age, due to financial pressures, the responsibility of running the house came on my shoulders. That's when I had to give up studies and start working. Luckily for me, I always had a tom-boy streak to my personality. Most of my friends in school and college were boys. When the situation demanded I actually became the 'Man of the house'.

In college I was really fat and weighed almost 100 kgs. So never in my wildest dreams did I or my friends think that I would enter the glamour world. I was just another happy go-lucky-girl enjoying my chocolates and junk food. However, when our family was going through financial turmoil, I became more responsible. I knew I had to take charge of the house since I had my mom and younger sister to look after. That's when I started taking life seriously and began to focus on losing weight and getting into shape. I gave up on sweets, chocolates, started serious work-out and lost a lot of weight eventually. Since I had not completed my education, I couldn't really get a high-profile job and that is when I began modeling. I did quite a few small assignments that fetched me enough money to run the house.

Bagging Veer - My First Big Break

During my modeling days, I got a call one day from someone at Mukta Arts and they asked me to come to the sets of Yuvvraaj. Being a struggling model, I didn't ask too many questions and immediately left for the venue. When I reached the sets, I saw Salman Khan whom I have been a big fan of since a long time. After the shoot, I got a chance to speak to him and told him that I was a big fan of his and even requested for his autograph. He obliged me with his autograph but also told me, 'Sweetheart, very soon you will be signing autographs.' I didn't quite understand what he meant but understood about it later when I was offered Veer.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan