Wednesday 5 January 2011

Zarine khan favourite



zarine khan, hot zarine khan, zarine khan actoress, zarine khan biography, zarine khan photos, zarine khan pics, zarine khan pictures, zarine khan veer, zarine khan wallpapers

Zarine khan favourite:

Growing up on Bollywood

I am a huge Bollywood buff and watch all sorts of movies. In fact, even the movies which flopped badly have been seen by me that too in the theatre. The theatres used to be all empty and there I was watching a movie. When I was a small kid, I used to like Dharmendra because of his He-Man image. I like strong, well-built men and have also been a huge fan of Salman Khan

Actresses I admire

I really like Rekhaji. I think she is an eternal beauty who just doesn't seem to age with time.

Favourite period flicks

Hmmm...would Titanic qualify as a period film? I really can't think of many but if I have to say one it would be Mughal-e-Azam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan